Op Amp Calculations

I use drill bits as feeler gauges when I don't have the proper gauge handy (which is often). I have a set of metric, inch, numbered and letter bits; with those bits, I can gauge just about any size imaginable. And I sometimes actually use the bits to make holes... make them do double duty {;>) The solid end of the bits are very close tolerance too.. probably closer than many feeler gauge sets.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in

DaveM

Don't feed the trolls?

--
Thanks!
Rich

.035" was the correct number according to everyone but the tech plate on the engine. I went with .035" and had no more problems. ...at least until thetransmission went and it went to scrap-metal heaven.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Mine did. :-(

--
  Keith
Reply to

I read in sci.electronics.design that Jim Thompson wrote (in ) about 'Op Amp Calculations', on Sat, 8 Oct 2005:

14 AWG wire or sheet.
John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that DaveM wrote (in ) about 'Op Amp Calculations', on Sat, 8 Oct 2005:

You can use them to measure the diameters of very small holes, too, which is quite difficult otherwise.

John Woodgate

I had a troublesome Triumph Bonneville (and a couple of Ducatis' among many other bikes) and I mic'd my fingernails to see which fingernail was the closest

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I did my DL in Texas. Got 4 out of 4 points taken off for not being able to parallel park at all, and 2 out of 2 for not being able to go backwards in a straight line. The four turns I had to take were all at 4-way stop intersections, and the examiner told me later that I should not only stop but also look left and right. And when taking turns I shouldn't be swerving all over the intersection.

Then he charged me $16 and gave me my license.

robert

PS: I also didn't have power steering, but the car was a Honda Civic ;-)

Reply to
Robert Latest

The standard ones are 0.062. The high current ones are 0.093.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

I read in sci.electronics.design that Robert Latest wrote (in ) about 'Op Amp Calculations', on Sun, 9 Oct 2005:

You should get on quite OK in Italy. (;-) And Belgium.

John Woodgate

Small Molex pins. The standard ones are .093"

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm in Florida, driving out of a short dead-end street with a high fence and a large stand of trees.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

When I took my drivers test after moving to Florida the instructor was going to fail me for not looking both directions while making a three point turnaround. I asked her to look in the other direction and tell me if she didn't see that the road was a dead end with a high fence across it, and a very large stand of trees. Then I told her that if something was going to hit me through all of that, that I had more to worry about than looking down 20 feet of dead end street. She told me that she was still going to fail me. I just smiled and told her that I would be happy to explain it to her supervisor, and to my boss at the TV station. She signed my papers. ;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Next time you're in Florida give me a call. I'd like to meet you, after chatting on the newsgroups for so many years. ;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You think it's funny to smear other group members, but George Bush is an idiot, pure and simple, and is doing us all more damage than we should put up with. That's not the least bit funny. I can't understand how you right-wingers put up with him. When are y'all going to wake up, clear your eyes, and see him for what he is?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Pot, kettle,... Hate is an ugly emotion, Win.

--
  Keith
Reply to

And YOUR repetitious statement is NOT a SMEAR?

...Jim Thompson

Right, it's very ugly when I see it in you, attacking me, and anyone else who's a smidgen to the left of you.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

In article , Winfield Hill wrote: [...]

It is easy to understand.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" As long as the leftists keep attacking W, the right wingers will keep defending him.

I'm sure that the vast majority of republicans have noticed that this crowd are spending like drunken sailors. They won't come out and condem them for it so long as doing so would require them to agree with a democrat. Too much of their ego is tied up in the idea that when republicans get control they will cut spending and shrink the government.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Part of the reason is that a largish number of Americans actually want ineffective Federal government... I sure do... so if they accept Bush as inept, that's fine with them. And if they accept him as a politically-skilled conservative, that's just about as good.

Liberals, meaning people who want lots of government involvement in everything, assume that a successful, activist President is desirable. Lots of people disagree, which is why we so often elect a President from one party and a Congress from the other, or why we so seldom elect Senators or VPs or policy wonks to the Presidency.

And I don't personally see what damage he's causing, especially if you compare him to train-wreck administrations like Johnson, Carter, or Clinton. If you refer to whining by Europeans, that ain't damage.

John