Op Amp Calculations

Win,

either you think that freedom of speech, equality under law, and common civility are for everybody,

or

you think that your team is right, the other guys are wrong, and anything bad you can do to them is OK.

Which?

John

In article , John Larkin wrote: [...]

That only works if you assume that the person was a conservative to start with. A liberal will become more liberal for the same reason. Each side believes that they know what is best for the future of their children.

Even the "neocons" seem to become more "neoconish" as they age. In their case, I think it because they know that they will die soon and don't really give the hind most 25% of a rat what happens after that. I'm sure some of them think we are in the "last days" and that any money left over will simply be wasted.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

The first, of course.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Look at the wmv file, please, and see that it's clearly no more than 1 foot off the floor, then STOP all your self-righteous pontification. There simply were no "kicks to the groin."

You may not have intended a lie, but your FACTS were wrong, so it was a mean vicious lie, against the critics of George Bush. I've noticed you far right-wing types aren't so careful with your facts when you go into attack mode.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Yep, more name-calling, that's your avocation.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I believe Mr. Hill probably sees all of his hypocrisy, to whatever degree he has it, quite clearly, as do I. I see my own level of hyprocisy - gawd, what a weird word! - and I see yours and that of the rest of your reich-wing ilk, and I compare.

You guys win hands down.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich, Under the Affluence
[the usual keith hate fluff]

'keith' seems to be one of the ones who can't bring himself to say "crotch" or "balls". Another symptom of self-righteous blue- nosery.

And I've got him filtered, even his "professional" persona, since he bitched about _not_ being filtered, but Win, you don't _have_ to keep feeding his trolling - you can't win an argument with a zealot - all you can do is drag yourself down to their level and grunt.

Reply to
Rich, Under the Affluence

Win, you name call with the best of 'em. I only wish I could come up to your name-calling standards. Sheesh, to think you can't even see yourself in the mirror!

--
  Keith
Reply to

"Yours"? You drunk dum-f*ck, you're responding to Win!

Even when toasted, I have more brains in my dingernail dirt than someone like you who can't even keep a job! ...and rely on the likes of the Wins of the world to throw you a bone once in a while.

Of course you won't read this, because you're not man enough (or perpetually stoned) to stand up for yourself.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Win, *I* did not say he kicked anyone in the groin. I said such humor (groin/shin ~ no difference) is *NOT* funny. Please do try to be honest, though I know it's a stretch.

*I* did not lie (I don't watch that moron). Do you really think there is a huge difference between a kick in the groin and one to the shins? Neither are funny, but I didn't say one way or the other.

Do look in a mirror Win and get your facts straight! Sheesh, I hope your books are more accurate! ...and do chill! I'd not like to be the cause of your mental-hernia.

--
  Keith
Reply to

"Blue-nosery", naw, that's Win. I'm a "red-nosery", stuck in the blueist of nosery states.

That's it. Hide and let mommy Win protect you behind her skirts. What a loser!

Reply to
keith