Off-topic: Game like qix (?) with music "Bach - Air on the G string"

Hello,

A long time ago I played this QIX-like game which had music from Bach in it, "Air on the G string". (It would start playing when the player died if I remember correctly).

It was either a C64 game or a MS-DOS game, but probably a C64 game.

I would like to find that game...

Here is a youtube video of a similar musical sound but the C64 was probably much better/more beautifull:

Here is a normal classic version of this song:

And one last rock version just for the fun of it:

The C64 game was very slow and dramatic/sad... ;) :)

The game looked a bit like this:

Any idea which C64 (or maybe ms-dos ?) game it was which had this music ?

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

I did some searching. I found a discussion of classic music in C64 games, but nothing that matched what you were thinking of:

Then I thought I would see what games were similar to Qix. I thought of Q*bert, but I found out that Qix was a unique game, and not many others were like it.

One that was, however, was Styx, by Windmill Software, on the PC.

John Savard

Reply to
Quadibloc