Name/Title of this music song ?

What's the title/name of the jingle/song/music at 11:28 ?:

I think I have heard it before... hmmm ?!

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Ok,

A nice fellow dutchmen helped me and knew the name of the song it's "Sexy Boy" from "Air" ? or is it the other way around ?! ;) :)

Well anyway here are some nice youtube links ! =D:

The start of this music is a bit different but later it's the same:

Another mystery solved ! =D

Bye, Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

It's kinda funny... it was late at night... I couldn't crank the volume up... the next day I did do that and noticed the sample contained some lyrics so I could have figured it out myself if it wasn't night time ;) :)

Bye, Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying