no more than10 people

I just read that in a recent press conference, he was asked to rate his administration's handling of the pandemic on a scale from 0 to 10. He gave himself a 10 - he's taking credit for something!

Reply to
David Brown

d was closed, except for their drive through if they had one. Way less than half the normal traffic, and Gasoline had dropped below $2.00 a gallon. Sc hools are all closed, but you don't hear kids playing outdoors. I was told on a Veteran's group that the VA was cancelling all appointments for the ti me being. I had one scheduled for tomorrow, but I haven't been notified eit her way.

I spoke with a friend today who lives on the Brittany Coast of France. Today was his first day of having to comply with a national government-mand ated two-week quarantine. He said the Gendarmerie were out enforcing the c urfew.

Did not sound like fun.

Gas here in South Florida is also running $1.99 in some places. Not much of a silver lining though. Good luck with the V.A. tomorrow.

Reply to
mpm

sed was closed, except for their drive through if they had one. Way less th an half the normal traffic, and Gasoline had dropped below $2.00 a gallon. Schools are all closed, but you don't hear kids playing outdoors. I was tol d on a Veteran's group that the VA was cancelling all appointments for the time being. I had one scheduled for tomorrow, but I haven't been notified e ither way.

ndated two-week quarantine. He said the Gendarmerie were out enforcing the curfew.

Cheaper gasoline will help those who are put out of work to stretch thei r remaining funds. I doubt that many of the French own guns, to fight back if need be. I should have well over a month's supply of canned goods, so ot her than that VA appointment I have no reason to leave home for a month. My next appointment is at the ended of June.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

I don't think virus particles are susceptible to bullets, in general.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I believe that depends on your aim.

--

  Rick C.

  -- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

They aren't the target that I'm referring to.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

The feds don't run the airports.

Cheers