Newspaper Column

Another irritant for the leftist weenie crowd...

I was just contacted by the Op/Ed Page Editor of the Ahwatukee Foothills edition of the Tribune saying, since I have this way of writing letters-to-the-editor that get everyone's shorts all twisted up in a bunch, how would I like to write a regular monthly column ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

So the hillbillies will have a new supply of paper for the outhouse?

--
.
Reply to

Man, there's that many people around there passionate about electronics? What are you doing, promoting PICs?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Analog PIC's ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Well no wonder there's such a fuss. How do they work? Are there moving parts? Do they make noise? Can they run on fossil fuels? Sounds really exciting, tell me more. ;-)

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Plasma powered ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

This begs the question: Are you going to do it?

If so, can we read it somewhere online?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

You're literate. Write it!. People need a good rousting now and again :) john

john jardine

I'm mulling it over.

My style is not essay, it's hit-and-run one-liner zingers... sort of like a sniper ;-)

So writing a column could be a challenge.

Yep.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I'm seriously considering it.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Come on, Jim! Nothing is "Regular" at YOUR age. ;-)

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You'd probably want to come up with a few month's worth of good ideas in advance so the deadlines wouldn't enter into it.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Next thing you know you'll be one of the talking heads on Fox! :-) Mike

Reply to
amdx

If you were on the three medicines for Diabetes that I have to take, you wouldn't EVER have to worry about being regular. :(

BTW, I saw a new VA doctor today. A vast improvement over the old one. :)

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On the other side of the coin just reading the news should produce a choice of 1000 / 2000 word essays each week.

--
 JosephKK
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
joseph2k

No, they are merely close together and both impacted but the same disc one step above the seperation. Or, ask your Doctors.

--
 JosephKK
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
joseph2k

Naw, 'e ain't pretty enough; there's been pictures.

--
 JosephKK
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
joseph2k

My oldest daughter already is on the Fox radio outlet in Yuma ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

JF
Reply to
John Fields

No, He was a better doctor. He was a cardiologist who retired a few years ago, and decided to go back to work. He listened to the questions I asked, and answered them. He is even trying to get me an examination at the VA hospital's dental clinic to remove two infected teeth. The last doctor would just roll her eyes and tell me, "I've seen worse looking teeth". I swear, she was so big that she had to turn to get through the doorway. I wonder if they sent her back to wherever she came from? :(

prove it.