truesine split phase inverter options

Hi,

I am making a truesine split phase inverter that outputs two phases of

120VAC and a neutral phase, the switching frequency is between 100kHz and 200kHz, I have some different options for the circuit I am thinking about, I think circuit1 is the best to use but any input would be appreciated on the tradeoffs between the different circuits. The circuit is composed of three halfbridges, one for each 120VAC phase and one for generating the neutral phase. The input to the circuit is a 400VDC and 200VDC rail. The neutral can be optionally tied to the 200VDC (local to the powersupply) rail and then the 120VAC phases will be sine waves centered on this rail.

"

""
""
""