New model of product comparison interface, very interactive and fluid

CrispyShop.com, has just released an new product comparison interface, with a completely interactive and fluid experience.

We are collecting feedback from the Electronics design community...

Instead of using traditional lists to display products; CrispyShop uses graphical technology where you can instantly visualize and compare 50 products by their prices, features, and popularity. Finding the right product at the right price is faster and more accurate than ever before.

CrispyShop lets you group products by feature to find better products for less. Here are some examples: - Group LCD Tvs by screen size : find 55'' TVs for the same or lower price than 40" Tvs. - Group digital cameras by megapixel: find 10 megapixel cameras for the same or lower price than 5 megapixel cameras. - Group MP3 players by storage capacity: find 20 Gigabyte MP3 players for the same or lower price than 4 GB players.

The only way to really know about, is by experiencing it, please check-it out. We are collecting feedback from the Electronics design community...

Cheers; Gui

Reply to
Gui