New HA product development

I noticed that ALL of you idiots were to much of a wimp to answer the poll. That's a real tell.

I'll bet your ugly old lady weighs twice what I weigh, Choward.

Telling me off? Bwuahahahahahahaha! That's a laugh.

Reply to
Bart!

First of all, at least he HAS an "old lady" - and you have no concept of her or any other female's anatomy (the sole exception being your peeks at mommy taking a dump through the crack in the bathroom door jamb). All you have is your right hand - which weighs in at more than most size-7 women. Furthermore, it's pretty clear that he did tell you off nicely. Your "Bwuahahahaha" is quite muted as you do recognize that you've been dumped upon again. You are a loser; that's all there is to it.

Reply to
Richard Cranium