Seeking electronics and programming expert for product prototype project

I'm seeking a talented person for a product prototype design project.

As you see, I did not use the word "engineer" even though being an engineer is a plus, however, I did not want to scare away any non-degreed electronic hobbyists who might be just as qualified. You must also have good programming skills.

I'm a VP of Business Development for a medical device manufacturing company moonlighting as an entrepreneur. I have come up with an idea/solution for the consumer healthcare sector specifically dealing with medication compliance and safety, which is a major focal point within the healthcare industry. I have not brought this idea to my company since it's outside their niche, combined with the fact that I desire to put some tangible security in my future...;)

The product is a combination of existing technologies, thus I need someone who can combine the various components, although some reverse engineering will probably be required. We also need to write programming functions for the device, and things such as drivers, as it will have the ability to be updated via a PC and the Net.

I'm looking to have a working prototype within 90 days of finding the right candidate.

Compensation can be based one of two ways:

1.) Outright payment for engineering services, however, I have a limited initial budget.

2.) A Partnership in which you provide the engineering sweat equity for the initial prototype in return for a healthy percentage of future proceeds from the product.

Regardless, I pay for all material costs and travel.

If the relationship between us works, there is no reason not to keep the partnership together, as building the prototype is just one of many needs that will be required.

I'm not a fly-by-night dreamer, nor am I looking to take advantage of anyone. I'm sincere and honest with very good business references.

If you're electronics and programming expert, young or old, degreed or a high school dropout, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are a non-linear thinker, can meet deadlines and are willing to work diligently to produce the best product possible and find my request interesting...then please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@healthtrex.com.

Before I can seriously explain and detail the product idea to you, I'll need your full contact information and you'll need to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you might have.

I thank you for your time and consideration in reading this post.

Sincerely, Shane

Reply to
Shane