New HA product development

I am looking to take an idea I have had for several years and work on bringing it to the market.

I am looking for someone who can develop a small hardware/firmware device. You will need knowlegde of devloping ethernet firmware application, electronic circuitry design, and other knowledge skills. Contacts and knowledge in manufacturing from design, and packaging is a plus.

If you or someone you know is interested please contact me throught the contact form on my website below.

You will need to sign a Non Compete agreement and a Non Disclosure agreement prior to getting details of the project. There is no pay up front but you will be given royalties from the sale of the product. You must be a US citizen, and have a resume for submittal.

College, and Vocational students may apply, but must have a base knowledge to complete the project over the summer.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Brett Griffin

If I felt like doing all of that crap, what would I need you for?

Oh! I get it! The idea!

I'm sure that you'll be overwhelmed with applicants for your little opportunity to spend the summer working for free, just so _you_ can make a bunch of money off your precious idea, while paying the guy who did all of the work, a _royalty_?

Gimme 5K up front, and a guarantee of 60% of gross sales, and I'll consider it.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--
Hey, Rich,

Check it out... That stupid fuck originally signed on as "Tom"
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

If you're on glue I recommend you stop immediately --- the long term negative health effects far outweigh any short term 'rush' you may be getting out of it. If you aren't on glue then, um --- I don't know, maybe you're just plain stupid.

Reply to
stahoopid_rahat

Yeah Rich, look, maybe together, if we both try to gang up on the troll, maybe I'll be more successfull than last time when I got bitched out real bad. signed John (the informant) Fields

Reply to
ubertroll

As one who earns 100% of my income DESIGNING, Brett's offer is plain BS, and won't draw any responders other than amateurs. There's no contract there... just bait for suckers.

And, WTF is "fleen_squigger"? Ever made more than US$5/hour ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

$5000 for a couple of hours of design time?  LOL, even _I_ don\'t
charge that much!
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

I apologize If I pissed anyone off. I have an idea that several clients have asked for. I don't have $5000 to pay someone to develop this. I have the idea, and I have clients, marketing and sales.

I don't see why splitting the profits is such a bad idea, I have several software developers that do this with me and they don't complain. It works for both parties, I had the idea, and I sell it. That is what I bring to the table. I have the marketing the relationships and the sales process completed.

My idea should not take more than a couple of hours of a good designers time. If it does than you are not a good designer.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Brett Griffin

--
He\'s a brain-dead troll from alt.electronics who likes to play stupid
games.

You are miss "I am looking to take an idea I have had for several years and work on bringing it to the market. I am looking for someone who can develop a small hardware/firmware device. You will need knowlegde of devloping ethernet firmware application, electronic circuitry design, and other knowledge skills. Contacts and knowledge in manufacturing from design, and packaging is a plus. There is no pay up front but you will be given royalties from the sale of the product."

(Wonders out loud) now where would you send someone who wants to talk about getting someone to do his product development for him at zero pay? Why, misc.business.product-dev of course!

Reply to
Ubergrupenfuhrer

If you think that writing ethernet firmware and designing electronic circuitry should not take more than a couple of hours, then you are not a good technology consultant.

Reply to
Guy Macon

Don't bother with these neurotic buffoons Brett, they're a complete waste of time. The only thing they're good at is justifying their self-serving dysfunctionality. You could offer them the deal of a lifetime and they'd find a reason to refuse it because they know any involvement with a serious developer will expose them.

Reply to
fleen_squigger

Guy, this Brett assumes a real designer can just copy paste everything together from past projects. Can't you ? That is why the good designers get 5k in a couple of hours. :-)

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Yet has enough free time to waste it on newsgroups...

Reply to
wkearney99

As opposed to you and fleen making your income by being dinks in newsgroups. Sounds right.

--
  Keith
Reply to

And you, "fleen_squigger", are "some kind of electronics professional"??

Bwahahahaha!

You're just another puke-punk.

PLONK!

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Turn him in. I always get great enjoyment from doing that ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Yeah, sounds like wishful thinking to me ...

Reply to
fleen_squigger

That's the best you can rhyme? Figures.

Unlike you two, I don't get my money from a welfare check. I have plenty of quarters and don't need the permission of net-dinks.

--
  Keith
Reply to

--
He\'s a sophomoric little ham from Vancouver ("Tom, VA7FAB") who
advocated (in a newsgroup, yet) using lightly trafficked spectrum