Employment Opportunities : New Product Development Centre in Singapore

We are a Singapore-headquartered Executive Search firm that supports its clients - in both traditional and technology sectors - build human capital in different geographies and industry sectors.

We are currently helping one of our clients build the start-up team for a new Product Development Center in Singapore.

Our client is a leading provider of hybrid terrestrial and satellite technologies for commercial communications. It offers state-of-the-art solutions in Logistics, Telematics, Metering, Security and other application areas that are based on convergence of wireless communications technologies such as satellite, sensors, 802.11, GPRS and CDMA.

The company has attracted investments from premier Asian and global tech investors; and has an existing 150+ strong product development team as well as technology alliances with leading global corporations.

For developing its next generation solutions, our client has decided to set up a new Product Development Center in Singapore and is looking for high caliber product development professionals from communication equipment and related industries for the following leadership positions :

a. Vice President - Engineering b. Hardware Design Manager c. Firmware Design Manager d. Mechanical Design Manager e. Project Manager f. Quality Manager

For further details, please visit our website or contact :

Mrigank Ojha, Exec Vice President MAXIMA GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH PTE LTD

36 Robinson Road, #12-01/02 City House, Singapore 068877

Tel : +65 6536 1828 Fax : +65 6536 9877

E-Mail : snipped-for-privacy@maxima.com.sg Website :

mrigank