New caller ID

Hello all,

I bought a phone on ebay recently. It is a Samsung, clam shell type, with no external antenna showing. I would like to erase the young ladies name in it that comes up on the Caller ID. But it is not obvious on how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated, TIA

Dave

Reply to
EE123

Tell her to stop calling you!

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Remove her from the phonebook? Art

Reply to
Artemus

(a) Identify the model. (b) Find the manual. (c) Read it.

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group. Return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman