Need U.S. domestic source for MC145447 Caller ID chip

I need to replace an MC145447P Caller ID demodulator chip that has lost it's smoke. The part is long out of production, and neither Digikey nor Mouser have any. Can anyone suggest where I could find this chip? Or does anyone remember a particular phone or Caller ID box that used it? Maybe I could scanvenge one.

Reply to
George

Hi George,

If you need 1 or two, please send me your address.

don hamilton 2002 at yahoo dot com

hamilton

(run it all together ;)

Reply to
hamilton

Thanks very much for coming to my rescue, hamilton. Email on the way.

Reply to
George