Motorola Spice models

Back in 2010, I posted a link in this group for a zip file. The file had all of Motorola's or OnSemi's transistor models. I lost my zip file, and can't recall what it was called or where I got it. OnSemi seems to have nothing but individual models, not a whole collection like the zipped file. I do recall that the origional posts had something to do with John Kirwan and biasing an audio output stage. Does anybody have that link or file? bg

Reply to
bg

all

This is the file OnSemiconductorAllModels.zip Anybody have a copy?

Reply to
bg

I have the discrete models at...

But I don't have the "ALL" version. ...Jim Thompson

all

can't

Thanks Jim. It turns out that that there were three of them - OnSemiconductorAllModels.zip OnSemiconductorDiscreteModels.zip OnSemiconductorIntegratedFunctionsModels.zip from

Google isn't much help when you can't remember what you're looking for bg

Reply to
bg