Need to source miniature camera

Hi,

I'm looking to source a mini camera, like a mobile phone or webcam camera. Must be PCB mountable, built in fixed lense with short focal length (around 10-15mm) for a new product design. Probably looking to outsource design of PCBs to incorporate USB interface function. Anybody interested or know anyone who can (pref. in UK)?

Thanks Simon Fisher Swansea UK

Reply to
sfisher

Sparkfun at

are a good source of bare bones cameras and other bits.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
Design Engineer         J & K Micro Systems
Microcomputer solutions for industrial control
Note reply address is invalid, convert address above to machine form.
Reply to
Adrian Jansen

Canialise / source parts via one of those little usb microscopes. Sold as both toys & education products, low cost.

Reply to
Den

Insufficient data.

How many?

By when?

How often?

Price point?

How much are you willing to pay me to find parts for you?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

send an email to simon sandcfisher co uk for more details.

Reply to
sfisher