Need service manual/schematic of Werner powers Safe Arc Electronic ballast

Is there some one who has service manual of MGE ups model pulsar Extreme 2200C.

Reply to
hunzai

I looking for Werner powers Safe Arc Electronic ballast/300W Xenone service manual or shematic diagram. I would be grateufl if some body help me in this regard.

Reply to
hunzai

That little paper in the box *was* the "manual".

Reply to
Robert Baer