RCA Projection TV model P46732BA chassis PTK169PGA

Hello ! I bought that TV for $50 but the set is dead and it's not the fuses.

I'm looking for the circuit diagram. If someone has this or may be the service manual, I would be glad if you can send me a email.

Thank you very much for any help you can supplied to me.

PJak

--
Pjak
Reply to

This might help

tem00

Thank you for your answer.

I have all ready download this program.May be I should check if I can use it in relation with my TV.

But the best for me is to get the exact tv model diagram or service manual, which should be the best solution.

Thanks very much again for your help,

Pjak.

--
Pjak
Reply to

PJak,

I buy all my manuals from

and they have always been fairly priced and what I need. good luck

Pjak wrote:

Reply to
tem00

PJak,

I buy all my manuals from

and they have always been fairly priced and what I need. good luck

Pjak wrote:

Reply to
tem00