Need a sanely priced replacement battery...

for Scott 200058-01 or EI160 NiMH used in a thermal imaging camera

The only prices I could find ranged from outrageously high to "what are they on and where can we get some of it?"

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

Like you can't google that yourself?

If it doesn't exist as a replacement part, just rebuild the pack. Any number of companies can electroweld tabs on batteries.

Reply to
miso

FLIR wants about $275 for a replacement battery for the E45 imager. We took ours to a local battery rebuild shop, and they charged us about $60 each.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

I've had some success here: intelligentbatteries.com

Reply to
Wond