AMP01 Inst. amp replacement

Can anyone please advise regarding a direct replacement for the AD AMP01 instrumentation amplifier? DIP preferred.

My usual suppliers have discontinued same and cannot help.

Mark Telson

Reply to
Mark Telson

The Analog Devices web site suggests that the AMP01 can be ordered directly from them. Production availability of the CERDIP parts is listed as 2/05/2010, so they may actually have stock on it.

Dave Platt

Huh?

lists dozens of sources.

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

Direct from AD should work. They show stock of the ceramic ones, for

21 pieces (minimum, and multiples of) they want $709.
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany