My Present Amusement

I don't know, I may have to research.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

I had a glass or two of chicken milk on the weekend:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

No big deal. I was just curious. :)

I haven't been back to the area, since I built the station.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

I got my brother a quad-core i7-720 laptop last Xmas -- a rather more powerful machine than any of my own or what anyone at work has.

That didn't quite do it for him, so he convinced our mother to get him a six-core desktop scorcher for his birthday mid-way through the year.

I swear he must be working on breaking Blu-Ray encryption or something....

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Either that or gaming, which seems to require export-controlled computing power.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Talk about deprived. We had only ONE way to walk to school. :-)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Baling.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Lovely place. My dad used to take the family on camping trips up there.

Thank goodness he had the good sense to do it in the summer, though.

Reply to
flipper

Probably parked the truck right next to the tent, and called *that* camping too!

Bwuahahahahhahahaha! NOT!

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Baling wire. It's used to secure bales of hay, not to empty the water from the bilge. ;-)

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

What can I say? This thread has degenerated to bilge.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

Then we should hand it off to the Navy? ;-)

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Said the idiot that doesn't even know that that is what he was.

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM