My lawyer's 14-year-old daughter....

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

And your sharing this, why ??

Are you pimping her ??

Kids get in trouble for sharing their own information online, what kind of trouble will this make for you ?

don

Reply to
don

She's cute, but needs another four years.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Williams

Yeah, another really bizarre post.

John

John, You can quit trying to be an asshole... you've succeeded ;-)

And, both of you, learn to read.

So happy to note that I can now aggravate Larkin just as easily as Slowman ;-) Larkin's first sign of senility is persistently trying to be an asshole when he is realy nothing more than an amateur.

His second sign of senility is touting his company's wonderful circuit designs as his own, while posting amateur crap on S.E.D

The third sign is acting like Polly Prissypants :-)

--
                                        ...Jim Thompson

Did you actually check the site? It's a proffessional Singers/Actors/models site for booking talent.

So I'd guess none.

Reply to
qrus19

Did you actually go there John? it's a Talent booking site.

Reply to
qrus19

Are we supposed to book her to sing at our next design review?

John

That is correct. Depending on hits, Anna may get free tuition.

What does shake me up is old age. I have held Anna's _mother_ on my knee when the mother was a baby :-(

...Jim Thompson

 Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush\'s failed policies.

John is simply going out of his way to be an ass. He doesn't take kindly to criticism of his circuits, so he thinks he can antagonize me with his actions. He still doesn't realize that I'm the meanest asshole in the West... and I ALWAYS get even (or better ;-) [*]

And he won't ever post another crap circuit... he knows I'll be right on top of it ;-)

[*] It once took me 15 years to get even with a Motorola asshole, but I did, in spades ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush\'s failed policies.

Yeah. I guess I'll have to rethink my idea about forbidding lawyers from reproducing.

Optimist:  "The glass is half-full."
Pessimist: "The glass is half-empty."
Engineer:  "The glass is twice as big as it needs to be."
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Lawyer (and family) are quite a story...

Years ago, a messy divorce (infamous father's right's idiot Bob Hirschfeld) left us (me and my wife) as trustees for the care of the two children, one of which is Anna's mother, Serisa.

An Italian emigrant, nice young man, Claudio, attending ASU, going to law school, works part-time as a waiter for restaurateur Tomaso (if you know Phoenix, you know of Tomaso's)...

When he graduates, he can't find a job, so he starts his own firm with several other graduates. He becomes Tomaso's corporate attorney.

Lawyer meets Serisa, and they marry. Attending the wedding we meet Claudio. Claudio becomes our corporate attorney as well ;-)

Claudio now has one of the largest, most successful, law firms in Phoenix.

As for lawyers reproducing... two years ago I posted a high school graduation photo of our oldest (and very gorgeous) granddaughter... her father, our son-in-law, is a lawyer, and one of the most successful prosecutors in AZ... hang 'em high ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yeah, she looks good enough for a 14 years old child.

As for forbidding to reproduce: It makes no sense. Priests do not reproduce but do not extinct either.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Only if they promise to produce only non-lawyer offspring. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Your lawyer is a goddamned exploiting retard.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

This retard filters me because I put him RIGHT IN HIS PLACE, like the retarded twit he is.

He KEEPs the Larkin twit posts visible, because in reality, it is the ThompsonTard that is the biggest troll in the group, and he enjoys touting himself as being superior to everyone else.

The fact is that he is damn near an invalid, and already is a mental invalid. That is why he stabs out at the rest of the world around him.

He could be a little more retarded... just not in this life.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Sounds like yet another empty threat, made by a virtual invalid asswipe.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Old age doesn't 'shake you up'. That would be lost brain connections, you senile old bastard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I guess being 14 is OK by you.

Proffessional or not, she is 14 !!!

Get it ?

don

PS: What does her dad say about this banter over her 14 YO Daughter ?

Reply to
don

Yes Don she's 14 just like Miley Cyrus was and Britnay Spears and Christina Agualara and hundreds of others want to be music stars, you'll note niether Jim nor I have said anything about sex so any puriant thoughts are in the minds of those that complian.

Reply to
qrus19