My lawyer's 14-year-old daughter....

I generally find that holier-than-thou types, like 'Don', are more likely to be pedophiles.

...Jim Thompson

 Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush\'s failed policies.

=A0 =A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

What do you call a person who lies about others when criticized? (No, the answer is not "Republican")

I assume the girl's family is seeking publicity because of her profile in a public website, but, Jesus, Jim, are you really gotten so senile already that you would post this in such a totally inappropriate place, and then blame others for feeling creepy about it?

In any event, let's try to turn this attention to some good. Here is a website for a local girl who disappeared three months ago, and whose family is desparate for any attention that will aid in her search.

Richard Henry

This is like Bush/Cheney, "I said it, so it must be true" logic.

don

Reply to
don

Posting the link in the first place is pretty goddamned retarded, given the group name. That, however, is par for the course for the ThompsonTard.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

And you prove yet again that you do not have the first inkling of knowledge of the human condition or psychology.

You are about as retarded as a would be intelligent Usenet poster can get, and that remark just put the last nail in your El Retardo coffin.

If anybody should be filtering anybody in the newsgroup, it should be all regulars filtering Jim Thomspon, the biggest (fattest), most presumptuous (stupid) RETARD ever to hit the electronic groups.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

He defines the word RETARD.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Depsite what her father said, the best anyone could hope for right now, is that she DID run away.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

Dad his Mom her

Hope This Helps! ;-) Rich

Reply to
USENET Grammar Police

And even he was unable to assist you in your ill fated endeavor to curtail my access.

You see... he can only act when there is a crime involved. There never was, idiot.

I laugh at the utter stupidity that is the ThompsonTard Family.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

That is because they are NOT a species, you retarded twit.

Reply to
Abbey Somebody

The mere fact that you are alive today is evidence of a crime being committed in the past. Doctors, nurses and your parents are suspects.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Stalking now, Cranium?

Reply to
Herbert John "Jackie" Gleaso

For such an abbreviated response, why did you feel a need to change nyms again? You do that a lot here. The voices inside your head must really become confusing at times - there are so many of them. Surely you must have a reason for using so many identities. Why there's even a list of your then-current manifestations. One thing I will give you is an absolute consistency in each and every identity that you present on Usenet: you always show yourself to be a dipstick moron with a constant overuse of the term "retard" in all its forms. Are you still ignoring the puzzle challenge? What's wrong Archie; are you afraid your peanut brane will let you down and show you off to be the Usenet village idiot?

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Electronics groups? Why such a narrow limitation? He does seem to have some electronics knowledge which gives him a tiny bit of validation for existance. Other than that he is one of the most consistantly obnoxious and irritating life forms I have ever experienced.

Worse than mosquitos, leeches, fire ants, sand flies, snakes, alligators, and probably other creatures I can't remember. If anyone can come up with an effective Thompson repellant, there is clearly a market around here.

Bush is gone, can we vote Jim away? Or is he like Cheney -- sort of a Night of the Living Dead creepster that should be gone but just keeps slowly babbling the same old messages for other zombies who still might care.

Reply to
xray

Can't decipher who in the thread that's directed at. If it is the Thompson clan, I agree.

Reply to
xray

You are what actually needs to be abbreviated, you retarded twit.

Buford T. Justice is a cop, you criminal sumbitch.

Use a little brain power, boy.

Reply to
Herbert John "Jackie" Gleaso

He may have a hard time filtering this discussion. Since his list of valid respondents is big, he can't risk missing his pat on the back posts.

Bwuahahahaha!

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Right, repressed guilt.

Reply to
richard

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

I guess the question, then, is which one is acting more holy.

Reply to
Richard Henry

What part of 'Jim did not create that site, nor owns any part of it, nor take any picture, record any music involved' do you not understand. Moreover that site looks professional enough that the girls parents probably had to sign for it to happen at all. How about you try checking the site before throwing accusations around.

She sings pretty good, just not a style i like.

Reply to
JosephKK