w7

John

"John Larkin" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

-- Thanks, Fred.

Reply to
Fred_Bartoli

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Anthony Fremont

OMG, just what I needed..... another time sink. I'll have to send you a bill for this one though, gawd they're all funny. I can't stop looking.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Good one ;-)

For really: A buddy of mine and I, in high school, used to amuse each other by quickly firing off a list of 5 3-digit numbers, and you had to add them up in your head ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Once you get caught up it isn't bad. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

When he was a kid, Richard Feynman and a buddy used to go around to libraries looking for hard differential equations to solve.

John

Prime time?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Joerg will like the one today:

Joel Koltner

Some more good ones:

Anthony Fremont

true hell

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I am going to get accused of distributing a time virus at work.

Reply to
TutAmongUs

This one is on our fridge:

John

You guys did notice that leaving the mouse on top of the comic shows an extra commentary, did you?

(hi hi hi)

Best Regards

Steve Sousa

Reply to
Steve Sousa

Yup. ;-)

Are you a ham?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

"Jim Thompson" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

When I was 17, a buddy and I had TI57-58 calculators. The great game was to program a secret one variable function (could use whatever you wanted, including mix of transcendental functions - OK, not 77 functions in series, but something like sin(exp(3-x^2/20)) was perfectly OK), then the other guy had to guess the function simply by entering values and getting results. We counted the number of trys.

We were pretty good at this.

-- Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred_Bartoli