My kleeto experience

I am feeling really happy to share this information with my group members. Actually, few months back, I was struggling with paper clutter at my home due to my poor organizing skills. But after, I subscribe to kleeto=92s services; all my paper related problems have just vanished. My documents are stored with utmost care by kleeto. And, I can retrieve them whenever I require them. All I have to do is to call kleeto and I will get my papers within 24 hours at my doorsteps. To know more about kleeto, you can visit =96 kleeto.in

Reply to
ritika

I use a box

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book - Magick and Technology
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

..and blow nose in the tissues from it.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I would not waste my money on Kleenex when toilet paper is just as good and much cheaper

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book - Magick and Technology
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I got sick of coworkers asking why I had a roll of crap paper on my desk.

Reply to
Dennis

I can think of several possible answers that could culiminate in a stern session with HR. And a few wot would not:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

yeah, but it has to dry out so one can brush off the brown stuff..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Actually, I have used it the other way round