Finally, 'kleeto', India's first paper document management service has been launched

=93I lost my stock documents=94 =93I lost my academic certificates=94 =93do= n=92t know where did I kept my tax papers=94 =93misplaced some important files=94= =85 well friends, I keep coming across such problems almost everyday and I myself always felt the need of a professional paper management service. Being a member of this group, I think I should share this valuable information with all members too. Actually, recently a service named =91kleeto=92is launched in India which provides both physical and online storage of valuable papers of all kinds. And the best part is you can retrieve your documents whenever you need them. All you have to do is to call =91kleeto=92 and you will be receiving your documents at your doorsteps. I have already subscribed for its ongoing free trial services. Why don=92t you people subscribe the same and gift yourself =93Peace of mind=94 this New Year. To subscribe its free trial services please register here -

and to know about it in detail, check the link =96

pooja