I-map Websolution...turning possibility into reality...

I-Map Websolutions: web hosting Philippines

- Web Hosting Provider

Today=92s modern world we have lots of changes, new ideas created to explore, develop, enhance especially in corporate world that=92s why we find also new ways and strategies to improve and promote businesses because now a days there=92s a lots of competitors. So we have to think how to manage our business in a way will increase our income and at the same time having a modern way of competing. So I look for something that will help widen our target market worldwide and directly interact with the clients by developing a functional website that is 99.9% up time then I found

the first web hosting provider with cheapest hosting packages and incomparable web based services that will boost our profits and be ahead with other companies.
is the most affordable web hosting provider in the Philippines they also do Web designing and Web developing which made them well known in the field of web hosting. They have the cheapest yet the most reliable, dependable and secured web hosting services that everyone is looking for in a hosting company. I also found out that the other hosting companies doesn=92t have these features which
offers like the huge storage capacity, high speed allotted bandwidth, easy and fast data transfer, free marketing tools, free domain, exposure to thousands of Filipinos abroad and all the things that will enhance and promote a business . What are you waiting for visit now
and start building your e- business.

Web Hosting Philippines

Web Development Philippines

Web Designing Philippines

Free Domain Registration

E-commerce Philippines

Best Web Hosting Philippines

Cheapest hosting Philippines

Dedicated Server Philippines SEO Philippines

PINAS NEWS

If you=92re searching for the complete online Filipino news website that contains all the current news in the Philippines please visit www.pinasnews.= com =2E This website displays fresh news from reliable and leading publications so you can be instantly updated with what is happening to your country even your miles away just type

in address bar then know the latest either in general or provincial news, weather conditions, sports, showbiz and foreign exchange rate in Philippines in just a click of your mouse.

displays news from the fallowing reliable sources;

=95 ABS-CBN

=95 GMA

=95 Inquirer

=95 Philippine Star

=95 Manila Bulletin

=95 Manila Times

=95 Sun Star

=95 Journal

Aside from the news there is also Free Online classified www.phclassifieds.c= om where you can post your adds for free it is a Buy and Sell online!

In this site you can also, shop or buy gifts for your family that you left in the Philippines coz they have a shopping website here. All the six website has their own promo=92s whether a free items or discount. Here are the website where you can buy affordable prices.

=95

=96 has 10% if you purchase a $120 above.

=95

=96 Free delivery for Metro Manila

=95

=96 Free heart pillow for every $75 and above purchase

=95

=96 Free heart pillow for every $75 and above purchase

=95

=96 has 10% if you purchase a $120 above

=95

=96 Free delivery for Metro Manila

Philippines News

Lates Philippines news

Online News Philippines

Balitang Pinoy

Philippines News Paper

E-News Philippines

Philippines Portal

Filipino News

Online Shopping

For the past decades and every year more and more Filipinos go abroad to work for their families. The biggest dilemmas for all Overseas Filipino workers are to leave their families to pursue their goal. Although they are working for the families they left here, those same people also feel a great sense of absence for their love ones. Online shopping can help us, not only as an overseas Filipino but also foreigners to purchase and to give their love ones in Philippines.

For me, online shopping is the best way to face all special occasions=92 like birthdays, anniversaries/mothsaries, graduations, mother=92s day, father=92s day and many more. But some other way in my mind think that =93Can I trust this vendor to sell me a quality product and ship it as soon as possible?=94 Base on my experience, I purchase product thru online last Valentine=92s Day and Mother=92s day in different online retailer, I=92m so great that have internet provides alternatives instead to having rush to the flowers shops to get those costly blooms. To have liked this modern technology to easy purchase like Foods, Fresh Flowers, Electronics, Balloons, Imported Chocolates, and Accessories for men, women and kids and many more. And also they prioritized the order for funeral flowers. All of this is looking good and very affordable.

I checkout in this site having own promos whether free items and discount that can have cheapest and affordable price such as www.philflora.c= om Free heart pillow for every $75 and above purchase,

has 10% if you purchase a $120 above,
Free delivery for Metro Manila,
Free delivery for Metro Manila,
Free heart pillow for every $75 and above purchase,
has 10% if you purchase a $120 above. Those retailers=92 offers different varieties on one stop shop in any occasion at any time.

As a buyer, I=92m so glad that they accepted payments and I can purchase those featured products that having and using credit card, Money and Bank Transfer, Paypal the easiest way to pay, that you are really secured and no worry to feel.

These sites I gladly recommended to all my friends and relatives in other country and to all of you who wants to buy flowers thru online because this is the cheaper and affordable online retailer in the Philippines. Last time I=92ve order to other retailer I have bad experience that I encounter they call my recipient although it is a surprise gifts to my mom=92s birthday and instead to deliver on time, my moms received at very late time. I=92m so very disappointed. That=92s why I grab and choose those sites, and I=92m thankful to all customer service for their efforts.

Lechon to Philippines

Gifts to Philippines

Flowers to Philippines

Online Gift Shop Philippines

Send birthday gifts to Philippines

Valentine's Day flowers to Philippines

Gift for Mother's Day Philippines

Online Flowershop Philippines

Funeral Flower Delivery to Philippines

Philippines Online Florist

Wedding flowers Philippines

Send flowers to Philippines

Gifts for Filipinos

OFW gift shop

Free Gift Delivey to Philippines

Pinoy Gift Shop

Send cake to Philippines

Party Food to Philippines

Appliances to Philippines

gift to Manila

gift to Makati

flowers to Cebu

gifts to Visayas

gifts to Mindanao

Sympathy Flowers to Philippines

Order online gifts to Philippines

Pinas Flowershop

send flower to Filipina

BUY or SELL ONLINE? Please visitwww.phclassifieds.com they provides free online classified for your ads. The leading online classified ads for Philippines with huge traffic, active buyers and thousands of fresh daily visitors ensure your items sell fast. It=92s an online classifieds services where you can buy and sell used merchandise, find an apartment, search for a job locally, nationwide and worldwide, auto, real estate, vacation rentals, jobs and general ads. www.phclassifieds= .com is an advertising alternative to eBay auctions. Unlimited categories and upload your product=92s pictures and see prospective buyers. Find anything you need or sell your products all for free! Register and create your account today!

Philippines Online Classifieds

Free Online Classifieds

Buy and Sell online

Free ad posting

Filipino classified ads

Free Local Classified Ads \

Classified Ads in Metro Manila

Cebu free online classified ads

Pinasdomain.com

Now you can find an affordable and fastest web hosting ever in World Wide Web and at reasonable price. At

they were offering domain registration and web hosting solutions for small scale companies or individuals.

Their web hosting plans are designed with premium features at great prices. Their domain name services are unbeatable with registration prices as low as $ 6.99 and an easy to use domain management system. And they also offer reseller hosting and domain name reseller plans as well.

Their domain registration, renewal and transferring in a year is only P700. For all web hosting plan come with 24 hours support. www.pinasdomain.c= om provides world class website solutions. They develop smart, efficient, and easy to use websites. They can assist you to build a website that ranges from simple online information sheet to a sophisticated one.

Corporate looking website is an important and powerful marketing tool that a company posses. Whether doing business locally, nationally or worldwide your website is your key information resource between your company and your clients.

provides web services to corporations, small businesses, non-profit organizations, and even individuals.
web designing package:

=3D> Personal Website

=3D> Small Business Website

=3D> Corporate Website