lost valauable documents

Hello, I recently lost stock documents. I have no idea where and how they lost. Now, somebody please tell me how to get it back and how to avoid similar incident to happen in future. ? By the way, one of my friends suggested me to take services of =91kleeto=92 which is kind of a paper document management service that provides both physical and online storage of your documents. Does anyone know about this service in detail?

Reply to
ritika

They sound like a totally disreputable 3rd world company-- perhaps they are even spammers.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I'm sure you do, scumbag:

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Well my friend, keeping valuable documents at home is not a really a smart thing to do as it makes them prone to many dangers such as fire, termite, pets etc.And yes, your friend has suggested you a very right service. 'kleeto' is basically a first paper management service of India which provides both physical as well as online storage of your valuable papers. Also, one can retrieve those documents whenever required. I realized importance of this service when i played their game. You too can play this game here -

And to know about kleeto in detail, check this link -
Hope my suggestion will help you out .!!

Reply to
deepti

Physical stock documents??? In this day and age??? Are you nuts? Well,if you DID have them, you must start with complete description (company name, number of shares, when papers were delivered, and to whom they were registered to). Now, you must BE the person those certificates were registered to, or have a valid Power of Attorney to request replacements, and make the request to the issuing agent / representative.

Reply to
Robert Baer

...maybe he was talking about klepto-maniacs?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Don't do this! I paid 'klepto' a ton of money to safeguard my documents and they turned around and sold them to the highest bidder through the Indian mafia, and then released a bunch more very private papers to Wikileaks just to be b*stards. Why pay 10 lakh rupees and then suffer damages of at least one crore rupees?

I also have moral issues with supporting a company that kidnaps and painfully blinds uncounted numbers of innocent children from the slums to toil night and day in their dingy document workshops, in the most horrific conditions. They say the children are beaten and even their meagre slop is witheld if they don't work fast enough. Not all will survive this abuse. Worst of all (and I can't confirm this for sure) I've heard they are spammers!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I used Kleeto once. Shortly thereafter, My identity was stolen, my credit cards were used fraudulently, and my bank accounts were all emptied out. I think Kleeto sells all the personal information they gather to hackers.

Reply to
JW

Document management from INDIA? Bwa-ha-ha-ha... Now, that's funny.

You are going to send valuable documents to India? Sure, why not...

You forgot the word 'any' in front of the word 'one' as it should read "Also, anyone can retrieve these documents..."

Hope our clarifications help you out too... Only a complete idiot would ever consider your company, who has already proved they are totally dishonest by spamming. Remember a spammer's morals are so low that they will do anything for money, and stealing from you is their favorite trick.

ESAD...

Reply to
PeterD

It's even worse than that. It will all go up in flames during the Pakistan/Indian nuclear war of

2012 (probably some time in December)
--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I store all my bearer bonds with a company in Lagos. Very reliable, so the email said.

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Are you at that inevitable point where it's time to back up what you have left?

First, look under the desk, and in the wastebasket. If you've got a bum disk, it can probably be recovered by one of those data recovery services for about a dollar a byte.

Good Luck!

Reply to
Rich Grise

D'oh!

They very probably don't kidnap anyone or beat them - the kids work in the sweatshops for fifteen cents a day because it's a better deal than standing in the street for zero cents a day.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Oh, I can, and do, support that of thing, but that's definitely not the way this particular company operates.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany