Moto 68HC11 dev kit

I was digging out the back of the closet and found a Motorola

68HC11EVBU development kit. I bought this when I signed up for a microprocessor class in college. I dropped the class before it began (schedule conflict). Everything is still there. I opened the package and read the manual, but the disks are still sealed. I've never plugged in the circuit or powered it up. Still have both microprocessors. What would something like this be worth? Couldn't find a listing on ebay.
Reply to
lektric.dan

I'd be interested in it, depending on how much your asking price is.

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun

I re-programmed a legacy project using an HC11 many years ago.

The company did not want to redesign the entire circuit just to add the new Daylight savings time logic.

I looked at HC11 products at that time and only found legacy products that have been replace with new technology.

My suggestion is to give to a community college that my be able to teach microprocessor architecture.

Worth == $000.00

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

Worth nothing now - maybe in 30 plus years it will be worth something, or maybe not.

Reply to
David Eather

I tried selled my HC11 kit for 3 months on craigslist. No buyers.

Reply to
D from BC