Miniature variable (tuning) capacitor data sheets

Anyone ever come across or have a data sheet for a miniature variable capacitor, you know, the type made by the likes of TOKO/SANESU for use in analogue handheld portable MW (Broadcast) /LW radios. Almost invariably made in Japan they were. I'm curious to look at one. TIA.

hobby snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
Richard

I remeber seeing some for the Mullard/Philips series (probably made in Europe) in one of their handbooks some years ago.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

"Richard"

** Why not just peek inside a radio ?

The secret to the small size is the plates have a dielectric film ( clear plastic) between them to increase the capacitance.

Reply to
Phil Allison