measuring IP3 in Advanced design system

Hi , I am designing a LNA using Advanced design system and I need to measure IP3 point . I know that its tool is in simulation-HB but I don't know how to set the parameters to get the right answer, when I simulate the design the IP3 graph is empty. .

Reply to
Maryam

Hi, Am also designing LNA using ADS, methods of using HB simulation for finding noise figure and stability condition or ,Is there any other methods for finding it(noise fig....)

Reply to
athelecean