Lyin' Biden sets two NEW RECORDS!! (2023 Update)

In your demented opinion. If I wanted to know what you think, I'd listen to Fox News or some other Murdoch-owned right-wing propaganda source, but I'm not going to bother. I get all the demented nonsense I need right here from twits like you, John Doe and Cursitor Doom.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Silly! Bozo is a copyrighted clown character.

Merch is available here

whit3rd

Fewer people actually being productive but taxes up. Get used to it.

Reply to
jlarkin

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you just tried to justify your failed analysis, as usual. You obviously didn't listen to Lyin' Biden's speech. Go listen to it and get back to us. BTW, Fox News DIDN'T write or deliver that horrible oratory - Lyin' Biden did (well, someone who's pulling his strings actually wrote it).

Reply to
Flyguy

Why bother?

Fox News wouldn't have broadcast all of it - just the parts they thought that they could sell to their audience, which does include a lot of twits like you.

Presidents do have speech writers, but presidents are picky about what the speeches actually say. Fox News does pull your strings, but you aren't all that clever, and nowhere near clever enough to get yourself elected as anybody's representative.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

whit3rd snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:c9854c2c-8582-48c3-8f48- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

We're all Bozos on this bus...

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

So you don't sound like the idiot you are when you comment on something you haven't heard.

They don't want their viewers to puke - it is readily available online.

Lyin' Biden seems to have found his from the Democratic Underground and he has NO input on the content - he is being totally controlled by the AOCs of the party.

Reply to
Flyguy

FlyPuke snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:041cc704-ea2e-428a- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are an absolute idiot, child.