New update: Toshiba TN50X81 convergence problem.

First, I now must need the service info for resetting the convergence eeprom data to their defaults. The ones that I downloaded has several pages are missing and nearly similar but this time I need more info.

I was able to confirm that fault was corrupt EEPROM by swapping a new blank EEPROM that I ordered recently for this purpose in place of old EEPROM that was for a PTK195 convergence board. Got all the signals back instead of 2 out of 6 that was on corrupt EEPROM. With that new update I've quoted estimate and customer approved estimate. Whew!

Once again, I need the steps to reset the convergence EEPROM data. Reminder: Toshiba says convergence module is NLA. Which is not very smart thing to do even the projector is only six years old. RCA still supplies parts for older projectors. Same with Samsung and JVC.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.