LG television MODEL CF-29H90TM / CHASSIS MC-71B EEPROM BIN

PLEASE SEND ME THE EEPROM BIN FOR ABOVE MODEL. THIS MESSAGE FOR TV REPAIR HANDLING PEOPLE ONLY. snipped-for-privacy@sltnet.lk

Reply to
univak

Good luck, since this isn't the TV repair newsgroup. It is also considered quite rude on USENET to demand that something be sent to you.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If you have the L/G web site with a viable username and password you should be capable of downloading yourself, without all this tripe! FWIW

Reply to
Art

Pay attention everyone... I didn't see the original post because it came via Googlegroups and the poster wasn't on my whitelist.

Pretty soon, if you reply to a post that was originally posted by Google groups, I won't see _you_ either... all automated ;-)

...Jim Thompson