LG model 42PX11

Hi,

To repair my TV plasma I'm trying to get the maintenance manual . This 42" plasma is an LG model number 42PX11. Do you know where I could get it in PDF format?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

pf, F5BQP

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

Not here. This is the test equipment newsgroup. Try the repair newsgroup.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi Yes I did it but no success... Sorry if I borrowed someone.

pf, F5BQP

"Michael A. Terrell" a écrit dans le message de news: NfqdnY6adNZMcOXUnZ2dnUVZ_q snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com...

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)