Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

There's no shortage of people selling the plans for such devices. I suggest he buy some and build the machines. Then he can sell them as electricity generators. Big market for zero cost energy.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

How come all this material "brutally" suppressed nearly 90 years ago, is somehow all over the net these days?

--
Don Kelly
dhky@shawcross.ca

Hillarious. Two schizos having a conversation. Delusion A vs Delusion B.

Reply to
Eric Gisin

I don't believe in money. (see:

)

It's whole concept is even more upsetting than figuring out Santa doesn't exist.

I keep track of what people are doing and I try to prevent the material from being lost in the big void of imaginary reality I recently dubbed (5 min ago) Gentile Theoreticals.

Tariel Kapanadze - Radiant Energy from earth [2009]

Vacuum triode amplifier - Floyd Sweet

An earth-shaking (and EARTH-SAVING) scientific breakthrough is with us

Cold Fusion Makes a Comeback

What topics are forbidden for science to investigate...

Whats Wrong With NUCLEAR Power

_________

gabydewilde

I doubt "Better" is the word but thanks for the link.

:-)

I guess you are right. Much of what you posted are articles from newspapers and journalists are known for their accuracy of reporting and would never try to link a famous character to their story to boost it's chances of being published.

Reply to
Cwatters

I've looked into a couple of these in detail and spoken to one inventor. The usual story goes - it worked yesterday, and it will work tomorrow if you give me loads of cash, but right now it's been suppressed by XXX

Bullshit, in other words.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Fighting against scientific ignorance is a noble effort, but you're working against the tide with a paper cup.

It's interesting how many free energy devices have been invented over the years, and how I'm still paying 30 cents per KWH.

John

This is not surprising in any way.

Take democracy, this suggests the country belongs to the people. But if we look at that what is charged for housing we can only conclude slavery has been endorsed some how. You see, if the land belongs to the people (you) then paying exorbitant heaps of cash for this land doesn't seem to add up. It suggests that running a business is not about selling products and creating jobs but the actual purpose seems to be to pay landlords. Pay for the office buildings directly, pay for the housing the employees are going to need indirectly. Compared to the actual production cost the land that supposedly belonged to the people is the main source of expenses.

So called rich people live in houses that cost many millions while the actual cost of putting up the few walls using cob/rammed earth or adobe and bare hands would take a single person no more than a few years. But in stead the rich have to find a way to extract the millions from the public in order to pay their landlords for that land that by all rational democratic means already belongs to them.

Or take mobile phones and wireless internet, look what handsome smacks of cash those providers feel they are entitled to for using your house as an antenna. It apparently is a privilege to be killed by phone radiation.

Frequencies that are entirely free, free as in free lunch and free willy.

When you compare the infrastructure used by landlines and compares it to the infrastructure needed to provide electricity to your house a remarkable difference in expenses appears. The phone companies seem to need a hundred times more money to manage small switchboxes than the giant transformers from the power company.

Then they both stick all kinds of cables into our ground! Without paying for it!

My cable company charges money to Tee Vee providers in order for their propaganda to be available on the network I paid for, dug into my soil.

Apparently it is a privilege to be allowed to broadcast Tee Vee programs. The advertisers seem to want as much people watching their advertisement as possible.

We are not even talking about things provided for free here, no they are actually paying big money in order to get you to consume their advertisement.

But for some magical reason I still have to pay for the distribution!

I don't actually own a Tee Vee but in order to have cable Internets I must purchase a Tee Vee package.

I then become a statistic that can be sold to Tee Vee makers who can then sell the statistic (me) to the advertisers again.

But ask yourself:

MORTGAGE, is this good for the economy or bad for the economy? Should we make it as expensive as possible? Is that the way to go? It sure as hell doesn't produce anything, it actually makes starting a business a mission impossible. Being unable to afford storage facility makes existing businesses (thereby the ecconomy) highly unreliable. It makes wages skyrocket creating unemployment followed shortly after by homelessness and the criminal tendencies (aka trying to stay alive) that come after it.

TELECOM, is it good for the economy or bad for the economy? Should we make it as expensive as possible? Is that the way to go? Should people be able to communicate or not? Do we benefit from not communicating or do we benefit from communication? Do insane phone rates stimulate the economy or do they make business impossible? Compared to the other usury it doesn't seem expensive but hey, most people on this planet eat for 2 bucks per day. So, that is what life on earth actually costs.

And you are really surprised you pay for electricity that what you can be charged for electricity?

I put some data cables in your ground then I charge you for the cables? Say a thousand times what the cables cost per year? Then the next year you pay the same, and the year after that and the year after until you die, then the next sucker moves into the house.

The bank magically creates money for a new mortgage using the victim as collateral (LOL!) and the whole show continues all over again.

And you are really surprised you have to pay for electricity?

I have a bridge to sell you, it is a really good bridge etc

If we would create energy for free products would become cheaper thus you would have more money to pay for electricity.

It's what prices are based on, not on what things cost to make but what people are willing to pay for it.

Thus, everything you earn is stolen from you every time.

It leads us to question the premise of democracy that the land belonged to the people.

Apparently the people don't want the land. Apparently you are incapable of acting in your own interest. This is not because you are such noble person.

But it does illustrate why those advertisers are willing to pay to put their message on your telescreen of divine truth.

They got you by the balls! jajajajajajaja

And you've been Pavloved into defending the very system that enslaves you.

Profit first then truth.

Many people have tried to change the system. They failed because the sheeple dismissed it without looking into it on the premise it was to good to be true.

I mean free energy? Why would anyone want that? I kinda like paying an arm and a leg for it, don't you? It feels well, natural. You know?

Would rather die than to have quality of life. Who needs that anyway? Lets do another world war in stead! I've seen it on the Tee Vee, it's going to be awesum. Big explosions, screaming people with ripped off limbs everywhere. Nuclear winter, perhaps even an ice age. *drools*

Follow the leader leader - follow the leader! - hey! -

Enjoy your smirk,

________

gabydewilde

Public land, the stuff we share ownership of, isn't often for sale. If you buy land, you buy it from someone else. If you owned a lot, and somebody offered you $10,000 for it, and somebody else offered $50,000, which offer would you take?

It suggests that running a business is not

You're welcome to build your own house. Or live in a tent. Some people do.

How do you propose to allocate land that everybody owns?

60 Hz power doesn't need a lot of signal processing.

But I pay a lot more for electricity than I do for land-line phone service. About ten times as much.

Stop watching TV. Your brain is half-fried as it is.

Of course.

It's your choice to buy or not buy.

No you don't. Opt out.

Opt out of the internet, too. We'd all be happier.

All you need to start a business is ideas and energy. Try it some time.

John

1) Space and physics phenomena quantized.

2) Therefore, don't apply

3) Requires consideration of ALL sources of energy.
4) ZPE.

5)

Benj

Oh sure Doug. You debunkers know the truth but you'd rather work in a cushy propaganda job than do any real work for society. There are never any conspiracies in politics. A citizen can ALWAYS trust the government and those in power to ALWAYS tell the truth. Vested interests never suppress discoveries. Doug can be believed because, er, well, because he has even less credibility than the PROVEN liars in government. Doug just wants you to know that it's so much easier to say "I never had sex with that woman!" than actually come clean about his lies. And anyway, if you don't get caught, then there is no crime!

Reply to
Benj

And you aren't a "crank"? Tell us again now planes will never operate without propellers the way that idiot Hendershot predicted. Tell us again now "everybody knows" that planes need a propeller. Tell again how anyone who believes Hendershot that a propeller might not be necessary is an idiot. Let's all laugh at Hendershot and his stupid idea!

Do you ever get tired of this "debunking" game of liars dice? Oh that's right you get paid to do this, don't you?

Reply to
Benj

In other words it's worth more than what we pay to read your ignorant posts. You should take your religious beliefs over to some church group. Around here we are skeptics. And that means we are REALLY skeptical of all your blather. It doesn't even make sense, let alone involve science. You are not God. Your opinion doesn't impress us here. When you have some verifiable facts come back and let us know.

Reply to
Benj

You've been listening to Doug's lies again. Who says it's "all over the net"? Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the essence of his invention is not. The essence of ANY of the suppressed inventors is not. You think the people who were rich then are any less rich now? Book burnings, attempted murders, actual murders, mysterious lab burnings, mysterious break-ins with theft of papers, nah. it's all imaginary. There is no CFR, there are no Trilaterals these are all "conspiracy theories". There are no rich people in control of stuff. It's all in your kooky imagination.

The real question is are people really so Stooopid and dumbed down as to believe any lies spewed on the internet by people who usually have no names let alone credibility, because these clowns won't "like you" if you point out they have nothing to back up what they say except some vaguely plausible "theories".

HEY YOU DUMMIES! THIS STUFF IS ON THE NET as well as in libraries. You can research these stories for accuracy. To form an opinion without doing so is unscientific and moronic. Notice that I am not suggesting researching if their inventions actually work, I'm suggesting that you research the FACTS of the opposition to these inventions and the ACTS perpetrated against the inventors. THERE is where the conspiracy lies.

Reply to
Benj

So why are you not working with all these "supressed" devices? I know they do not work but you just want to whine and demonstrate your paranoia. If any of them worked, we would see them for sale. Even when they are free, they are worthless.

By the way, you should seek some professional help for your anger and delusions. Or, failing that, invest all your money in one of the scams. You will get a real education that way.

Reply to
doug

Bringing up useless stupidity does not help your cause any. You are only demonstrating an ignorance of science. "Everybody knows" is not science. You want your paranoia and stupidity to be justified and it is not. You are the one who has to live with that.

Boy, your parania is really well developed. It is easier for you to show your paranoia and remain stupid since your other choice is to study and actually learn something.

Reply to
doug

No, it means you are a sucker for every con man and scam artist who appeals to your stupidity and paranoia. You know no science so you make a good mark.

It doesn't even make sense, let alone

Well, all I have is centuries of science and experimental verification. You have your stupidity and paranoia. I know where my choice lies.

Reply to
doug

All the people who are publishing it "all over the net". Does that seem too hard for you to understand?

Yes the STORY of Hendershot is all over the net but the

There are frauds and cranks but no supressed inventions. As long as we have a capitalist society, people will follow the money. There is no money in the work of cranks and frauds.

You think the people who were rich then are any less

Yes, paranoia is your excuse for your stupidity.

Yes, we know you have never studied any science and look stupid trying to make comments about it.

The inventions do not work but feel free to put all your money into any of them. There is no conspiracy. The government is too incompetent.

Reply to
doug

You certainly are very kooky.

Conservation of energy is a very strong law of nature. Never so far been observed to be broken. It would be Nobel prize stuff if you could demonstrate a mechanism to break it. Stop whining and start building.

The net is swamped with delusional right wing nutters and Young Earth Creationists pretending all sorts of crazy things and polluting the search engines with fake pages that deliberately mislead. Lunatic claims about suppressed "free" energy machines are in amongst them.

The only bad thing the US government may have done against this poor Hendershot sucker is take money off him for a worthless patent claim.

The BBC R4 has a nice program on at the moment about the "Mysterious Bermuda Triangle" probing the various disappearances using modern forensics and insurance records. It is very funny. For most of the missing ships the mystery is more why they didn't sink even sooner. The whole conspiracy theory was cooked up in US penny dreadful magazines.

I blame the US education system or lack of it for this latest increase in conspiracy theories and credulous fools that think the Apollo moon landings were faked. Even the Russians are more certain that it was actually done for real :-(

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown

Well, Goddammit, BUILD ONE AND DEMONSTRATE IT!

Nobody's about to stop you from doing that in the privacy of your own garage.

In other words, put your money where your mouth is. Put up or shut up.

Do the conspirators have surveillance cameras in your basement? Maybe it's tinfoil hat time.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise