Samsungparts.com - J&J International

Bit of a sob story.

Looking for a quick electronic format service manual last Saturday - trying to complete a web purchase of that from samsungparts.com when their microsoft e-commerce gui goes bad ' cannot complete request' etc etc.

Send e-mail about this and get invoice for electronic format plus shipping ($x2). No service manual file in mail. I query further.

I need the manual that day. I get it after more searching, that day.

Response later - they only ship electronic format on usb stick or CD.

I tell them to keep their product and refund shipping costs that were never intended in the original purchase.

They ship four days (two business) days later, anyways.

Samsungparts.com - J&J International - stay clear of these jokers.

RL

Reply to
legg

An automated message from paypal indicating the transaction was reversed. No notice from J&J. Perhaps I was a little too hasty in disparaging the organization. An odd mix of internet sales and

9-to-5. Microsoft e-commerce service also an unfortunate choice.

RL

Reply to
legg

I had trouble with them too. I wanted a SM on CD and on USB (don't ask me why) They had essentially the same description but a different price. I got two SM's on USB. Getting the SM on CD to forever and a day.

Having general issues with Samsung too.

Reply to
Ron D.