Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

You should thank me for not abusing your mother. Oh wait... I did...

Reply to
Androcles

As long as you think that a mean lifespan of 45 or so is "OK."

John

Meat Popsicles never make sense.

Michael A. Terrell

This all reminds me of the "FTL cable" thing a few years ago. I wonder whether Win Hill ever got his promised sample for test.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

High praise indeed coming from you!

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

You are missing the point Benj, the chemo spray is specially to make people dumb. You know, like mercury injections, fluoridating drinking water, outlawing vitamins, Wifi mindwipe, hormone milk, cancer (against old wise crack ism), fox news, CNN, Iraq, Afghanistan, Obama etc etc

What ever peeps say about anything they are completely innocent now.

You are like asking a deaf person why he isn't listening.

Maybe mum helped him?

_________

gabydewilde

Is it working?

Reply to
Cwatters

Not sure if you are asking why it is available after being suppressed, or if you are asking why it wasn't spread all over the net 90 years ago? LOL

Reply to
Ricky

Further, John Dope stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me

posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022

08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio to USENET (**) has been 58.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at least 1572 articles to USENET. Of which 170 have been pure insults and 754 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

The Troll Doe stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the Troll Doe stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Wed, 08 Jun 2022 14:43:23 GMT in message-id <fA2oK.3224$ snipped-for-privacy@usenetxs.com.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

aX3xISaymOKz

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

I want a black biplane.

Reply to
John S

90 years to work on it and it STILL doesn't work !
Reply to
boB