LeCroy Scope Software Release

LeCroy's newest scope firmware Version 4.9.1.1 has just been released and is on the web - ready for your free download and installation. Note also that all scope manuals are updated as well.

nuid=8 Scopes Enhanced: WaveSurfer Xs Series WaveSurfer 400 Series Vehicle Bus Analyzer (CANBUS) Series WaveRunnerXi Series  WaveRunner6K Series WavePro Series SDA Series DDA Series WaveMaster Series

  • WaveExpert Series

*Upgrade to this version of firmware (from 4.7.1.3 and above) requires re-calibration of the time base. Please contact your local (USA) service center for upgrade at 800 553-2769.

USB For X-Stream DSOs running USB application (requires USB2 option key) with firmware version 4.3.1.1 or newer, the following upgrade needs to be installed: USB Signal Quality Installer 1.1. This has the MatLab runtimes in it.

Reply to
JS

Well, that's pretty shoddy. Did someone lose the customer contact list or has everyone else in this forum got a LeCroy but they are keeping it a big secret. You barstards! You have haven't you? This must be some sort of monster slip up by the establishment.

I'm off to news://alt.binaries.sybian and I Will Tell You This I Will be asking some really hard questions about firmware upgrades around there.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

4.9.1.1? Good grief, a scope that's as hard to maintain as a PC!

Stunning! The software even breaks the hardware. I wouldn't have thought that possible, much less anybody would do it on purpose.

John