Killer laser:

WHAT? Why not mount them on our resident trolls, and let them fight it out? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, depending on just how quickly it would do the job, I could see something like this being useful as a "woodburning" tool or in a similar engraving sort of application. Probably not strong enough to be a very decent cutting tool for anything but very light plastics.

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Maybe it could burn a movie onto a DVD if you took it out of the flashlight and mounted it into a DVD reader...

Reply to
Androcles

Is the laser connection valid, or is it missing a driver? Is it being overdriven?? Two AA cells I guess. 3 volts

greg

Reply to
GregS

You would be the first asswipe troll that I would point it at.

That way, you could live with your jaw pain in total darkness, which is quite similar to your mental state to begin with.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Jan Panteltje snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Yep. Design operating value. See:

No comment on what the output is when driver directly from 2 AAA cells.

Reply to
JosephKK

Michael A. Terrell snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

Yep. The personality shines through regardless if the nym used.

Reply to
JosephKK

To hell with buying a complete drive mechanism. Just buy about ten of those discreet devices.

Sell the devices OR completed units at swap meet with disclaimer.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Anymore it doesn't even try to hide its identity behind clean socks for a while.

--
  Keith
Reply to

JosephKK wrote in news:WzJxi.1210$Oo.3 @newssvr17.news.prodigy.net:

Any idea who it really is?

Reply to
John Schutkeker

Why the f*ck do you care, Shitkicker? Are you a stalker? Fuck off, boy.

Reply to
Spurious Response

'The creature from the Black Lagoon'.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Cool , will it burn through etch resist / nail polish ? or how many will it take 3? 6?

Reply to
Sambo