Jeff Duntemann: as big a crank as Donny Lancaster?

Looking at his website, I think he is.

There's some interesting materials but it veers in odd directions. And you can see he has some odd notions and strange pathologies.

Like Lancaster, once he's made up his mind, facts are quite unneeded. But he is a better web developer, that's for sure.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

You certainly have trouble dealing with us gods...

What's right... is right... whether you like it or not ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yes, "if I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."

Kurt

Actually, with Jim it is what is far-right is right, whether the facts support it or not.

He's also sufficiently far off his head to think that he is middle-of- the-road, so you don't really need to take him seriously.

He's still pretty good in electronics, though not in the Widlar/ Gilbert class.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman