Urgent help-Spice simulation engine

Hello,

I am currently using the Spice3f5 version of spice simulator. I am trying to figure out which file does the Newton-Raphson iterations occur. Can somebody, who has understood the spice code, please tell me in which file or which folder of all the spice code does the linearisation step(Newton Raphson) occur. I actually want the variable or data structure which stores the solution of NR step. Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks, Dilip

Reply to
Dilips