It's old but worth a new one......

Abandon ALL hope.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Ooooops...... I was too interested in the power pictures of the important people. Then I scrolled down........

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Been searching for professional services then?

Reply to
Grumps

I think he's looking at the brunette's camel-toe...

Reply to
maxfoo

There is something wrong with that link. I see no switch mode power supplies there.

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

I never knew what a camel-toe was until I saw The Weather Man.

Reply to
Grumps