what ever happen to that old fart?

The one from England that thought everything done in the US was wrong and their social programs were the best!

I am trying to remember his nick, can't recall it but it has something to do with animals or stuffed animal characters.

He was a bother at times, but at least he was interesting!

has he kicked the bucket? I am not talking about Slow-Man but he's a close match! This one claimed to have designed audio amps and so on.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Eeyore, aka Graham.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Yeah, that's him...

He was fun to talk to, he sure knows/knew how to stir things up!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

"Jamie"

** That would be " Pooh Bear " or "Eeyore"

aka Graham Stevenson.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Eeyore

I didn't agree with much of what he posted, but I too am curious about what has happened to him.

This might be him.

Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to
Bill Sloman

Yup. St Alb*ns.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Eeyore was certainly entertaining in sufficiently small doses. He did become a bit repetitive though...all those far-fetched tales about his romantic exploits got old after awhile.

Besides, Phil A. has taken over Eeyore's job, which was ripping up people who said dumb things about audio.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

"Phil Hobbs"

** I was on usenet well before " Pooh Bear " came along.

And saying dumb things about audio was HIS speciality !!

BTW

I see a post from Eeyore on April 6 this year where he is playing " net cop " yet again.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The only dates on his web page suggest 1998 - 1999. Not good if you want recent info.

Reply to
David Eather

What happened to John Woodgate, and that beer fanatic ("steward of the king's ale") who created a spice program?

Woodgate somehow reminded me of Winston Smith.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Whois:

Relevant dates: Registered on: 27-Nov-2003 Renewal date: 27-Nov-2011 Last updated: 12-May-2011

Don't you get a reminder when there is 1 year left? Anyway we'll see if it gets renewed.

Martin Riddle

John W. is still active elsewhere, but I think you're thinking of someone else (Kevin Aylward).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Woodgate is a very polite guy, who seems to have gotten sick of the atmosphere on SED. He's active on the LTSPICE Yahoo group.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

t- Hide quoted text -

I miss MooseFet more.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

He hangs out at the LTspice group, as I often do. He drops me an E-mail every once in a while.

Aylward? I don't know.

...Jim Thompson

"Phil Hobbs"

** No he damn well is not.

Woodduck is a conceited, autistic pommy turd with his head stuck right up his own arse.

Lot like you really.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Didn't you get a memo on keeping it civil?

Reply to
David Eather

We have a plentiful supply of substitute old farts available in SED.

John

up

That *is* his idea of civil.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

--
Not substitutes, the real thing!

And, a little turd trying desperately not to sink to the bottom of the
punchbowl.
Reply to
John Fields