My New Patent!!!!!

I have just filed my new Patent but I can't tell you anything about it because I haven't got the priority date yet....... and I might have botched a bit of it so that needs to be fixed.

OK, I was lying. My new Patent is absolutely amazingly good..... unless someone has thought of it before......

Anyway, because I am bored with having to deal with the corporate messes, I will be posting a link for all you scum to download a copy and have a larf and then I will be selling it on E-Bay....... After I've sorted some stuff out.

Watch this newsgroup for the best opportunity you will have in your relatively mediocre lives or the chance to rip the piss.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Congratulations, Genome. It should be interesting.

Regards,

Mike Monett

Antiviral, Antibacterial Silver Solution:

SPICE Analysis of Crystal Oscillators:
Noise-Rejecting Wideband Sampler:

Mike Monett

Uh, an antimicrobial silver solution?

You know, come to think of it, a mix of concentrated nitric and hydrochloric acid should have some antimicrobial properties as well...

{8-)

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Yes, obviously all major semiconductor manufacturers will lie down and kick themselves for being silly before the power of Genome who spots the obvious which others cannot see.....

Thus was it moted

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Those are the best kind!

It's refreshing to see some actual creativity instead of having a patent handed to you as part of a contract. Is it gonna make any money? Regards,

Mike Monett

Antiviral, Antibacterial Silver Solution:

SPICE Analysis of Crystal Oscillators:
Noise-Rejecting Wideband Sampler:

Mike Monett

Ermmmm, don't know...... don't really care.

Starting price will be a British Quid but I might add my costs which is sort of £1.12 at the moment for registered post for sending it in.

So that's £2.12

DNA

Reply to
Genome

LOL!

None of my patents ever made a penny. But some of my other ideas that never got patented made millions. Regards,

Mike Monett

Antiviral, Antibacterial Silver Solution:

SPICE Analysis of Crystal Oscillators:
Noise-Rejecting Wideband Sampler:

Mike Monett

Hours of fun.... I e-mailed lots of snipped-for-privacy@majorsemiconductormanufacturer.com but I think they might have been too busy playing incorporated fart games.

Fuck em...... Now my starting price is £2.13

It's not as if they need their shareholders asking hard questions about how they missed this one.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Give them more time. Major decisions like this may take a while.

BTW, do you mind if I download your entire site at

There's some very good stuff there and I find it much easier to study offline.

Regards,

Mike Monett

Antiviral, Antibacterial Silver Solution:

SPICE Analysis of Crystal Oscillators:
Noise-Rejecting Wideband Sampler:

Mike Monett

Yes yes yes. Well obviously I'm going to publish a link to the original documents for folks to have a larf at before I stick it up on E-bay. Fair dooos.

Errrrm, feel free..... I did move the puter downstairs so it's on all the time at the moment.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Got it. The HTTrack report reads:

"HTTrack Website Copier/3.40-2 mirror complete in 21 minutes 2 seconds : 808 links scanned, 883 files written (5833036 bytes overall) [5416877 bytes received at 4292 bytes/sec], 5.5 requests per connection. 28 errors, 1 warnings, 0 messages"

The 28 files gave a 403 error when HTtrack tried to access them. One file had moved, which gave the warning.

The directory listing shows 116 LTspice ASC files, 574 GIF files, 14 PNG files, 79 html files, and a few miscellaneous.

That is a LOT of work!

Thanks, Genome.

Regards,

Mike Monett

Antiviral, Antibacterial Silver Solution:

SPICE Analysis of Crystal Oscillators:
Noise-Rejecting Wideband Sampler:

Mike Monett

Errr, no worries. It's my place to spout shit....

Thanks for the statistics. Sort of interesting stuff....

You might know it's on the end of a cable modem so the max up speed is 20K.

Your 28 files that gave a 403 probably got linked via the statistics page which was generated using analog.....

from the access_log file. I have had some pages and piccies on the server for others to have a look at that have since been deleted.

The directory permissions are set up so only the 'server' has access to the contents so you can't look in them.... generates a 403 error, and, if you request something that isn't there you get a 403 error as well.

I'm not sure about the 1 moved file but it might have something to do with Apache as originally installed until I modified the .conf file from its defaults.

Ooooooooh..... just got a 'proper' touch from one of the companies I e-mailed. I suppose I might wimp out and run with it.

Cheers

DNA

Reply to
Genome

That's ok. I'm on dialup so my max download speed is ~5k.

That helps. Thanks. Most other sites use 404 for lost files.

The 403 errors seem to be duplicates of files that HTtrack had already downloaded. I use the DOS 8+3 filename convention in HTtrack, and each of the files in the error log that I examined had a corresponding file in the download directory. So it could be some problem with using the DOS filename convention in HTtrack.

I attached the log at the end in case it makes any sense to you.

The moved file was silly. Here it is:

Warning: File has moved from

Whee! Break out the beer?

Here's the error log:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 01 Error 403 at

02 Error 403 at
03 Error 403 at
04 Error 403 at
05 Error 403 at
06 Error 403 at
07 Error 403 at
08 Error 403 at
09 Error 403 at
10 Error 403 at
11 Error 403 at
12 Error 403 at
13 Error 403 at
14 Error 403 at
15 Error 403 at
16 Error 403 at
17 Error 403 at
18 Error 403 at
19 Error 403 at
20 Error 403 at
21 Error 403 at
22 Error 403 at
23 Error 403 at
24 Error 403 at
25 Error 403 at
26 Error 403 at
27 Error 403 at
(from
28 Error 403 at
(from

Thanks Genome. Good luck with youur patent!