Is there a Greenlee Chassis Punch...

Peter Bennett expounded in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

Hmmm, a little bit pricey for hobby work but they would look really really great (as opposed to homemade).

I'll have try out their designer app and see what prices I'm up against. I really like the idea of some professionally made aluminum front panels for my synth modules.

Warren

Reply to
Warren

Try e-bay. Hole punches, 'specially Greenlee, are over priced as it is. I have a few dozen assorted Greenlee punches, all bought on e-bay, at a fraction of the cost.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

I've used them for one off's, the panels come out nice and the inlayed ink graphics are a nice touch. For us to make that anyother way it would cost much more.

Martin Riddle