Help with a few resistors

Hi guys, I'm putting together a board to measure impedance;

I measured a 2,000 ohm 1% resistor and got 2,080 ohms so trying to improve it. My multimeter said 2000 ohms exactly. Guess my meter is off exactly the same as the resistor, but in the opposite direction.

I'm making a current shunt and looking for better accuracy than my 5% resistors. I need 3 resistors 1/4 watt 1% or better. I need a 1 ohm, 10 ohm and 100 ohm, I can make large surface mounts work.

Anybody willing to slip them in an envelope for me?

Thanks, MikeK

Send me an email for my mailing address.

Reply to
amdx

Send me an email with your mailing address!

John

We have some 0.5% 603's and maybe some other stuff buried some where. Send me an email.

Martin Riddle

I may have some 0.1% susumu in 0805. but not at 1 ohm, that's harder (more expensive). I assume that JL already has him covered. But you know what they say, "Once you go to 0.1% resistors, you never go back."

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

The only 1 ohm 1% I have is 0805.

132-2001 RES 0805 1R 1% DIGIKEY RHM1.00CCT-ND 0.08

John

Thanks Guys, John's helping me out. MikeK

Reply to
amdx

Would 0.1% resistors do?

Reply to