Interfacing FM receiver to PC thro'USB port

Hii.I want to interface my FM receiver to my PC through USB port.If anyone have an idea about that ???

Reply to
karthik

Donald

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

That's pretty vague. Try looking at this application note:

... and see if it's what you had in mind.

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

You can try one of these (one with a "Line In" connection):

  Keith
Reply to
krw

do you want to tune it via USB or digitise the audio?

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

I want to tune as well as to control the volume,ON/OFF

Reply to
karthik

note:

Thanks!! Thanks !!

Reply to
karthik

karthik wrote in news:1178390967.778124.87560 @h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

But do you want the audio to come through USB and have access by computer or with its speakers, or just control the radio, with its own amplifier and speakers or headphones?

Reply to
Gary Tait

I want the audio to come through USB and to be accessed by the computer

bye

Reply to
karthik

karthik wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

Then yes, you need a USB soundcard chip, some which have I2C and some GPIOs (at least the one I have played with a bit, I believe a Micronas part, actually the Xbox1 Communicator)

Reply to
Gary Tait

you can buy these, do a google search. "USB radio" or "USB tuner"

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen