INA159 - where?

Hi All!

Is there anybody who have got idea where can I buy INA159?

I saw at: Farnell, Mouser, Digikey, Distrelec, Arrows, Avnet, Rutronik, Spoerle, Future, EBV - but nothing. I need 250pcs.

Thanks in advance, Arnold

Reply to
Arnold

Have you asked TI or a distributor?

Reply to
pimpom

Showing 32 in stock.$4.27 cut tape single quantity.Mind you NEWARK is North Americas division of Farnell.

Just use a different inamp that ones getting a bit long in the tooth isn't it?

Reply to
Hammy

Did you even look ? For giggles I checked Digikey they have it too.

When they show avaliable quantity and non-stock read the note.

"Product marked with non-stock in the "Minimum Quantity" column is typically not stocked. This product is available for purchase but because of its limited customer base is usually subject to higher minimum quantities. Digi-Key's rationale for offering non-stocking product follows: blah blah .....blah

In other words they have it but dont count on them always haveing it.

Reply to
Hammy

Thanks guys!

I'll check!

Looks like I found at company who works with obsolate , overstock parts and industrial excess products etc. (google keywords: ina159 on stock)

A.

Reply to
Arnold