IBM helps save Bletchley Park

It's too important to be left in the hands of politicians, IBM should buy the whole damn site,

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

When I lived near there I belonged to the Milton Keynes amateur radio club. They held their meetings in the main building at Bletchley Park. It was rather sad to see the huts where all the decoding work took place during the war becoming derelict. The house itself wasn't too bad, though.

Leon

Reply to
Leon